Okay, so here’s what I have to do:
- Pick a character you’ve created.
- Fill in the questions/statements as if you were that character.
- Tag at least four people to do this meme.
I won’t tag anyone, but the people who probably read this have awesome characters and they can do it if they want.
Since I got two nominations, I also did this tag for the main characters of my other story, The Chrysanthemum Tango. You can see it here.
For this blog, I picked Mila. So let’s get to it:
1. What is your name?
2. Do you know why you were named that?
3. Single or taken?
Single. And don’t bother.
4. Stop being a Mary Sue!
Me? Pfft, yeah, right.
5. What’s your eye color?
6. How about hair color?
Whatever I feel like at the moment. I’m naturally blonde.
7. Have you any family members?
I have a daughter. And foster siblings back home.
8. Oh, how about pets?
Nope. I would like to have a cat someday, though.
9. That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like?
The fact that we live in the kind of world where even basic safety and human rights are in short supply for most people.
10. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
I play games a lot. I also like jogging and boxing quite a bit. I used to like camping when I lived… elsewhere, but nowadays I don’t have time for that. Maybe now that my kid’s a bit older, we could go together.
11. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
Yeah. It happens. I’m not proud nor happy about it.
12. Ever… killed anyone before?
13. What kind of animal are you?
It would be awesome to be a fox or a wolf. I think my personality is a bit more cat-like, though.
14. Name your worst weaknesses.
I guess my multiple insecurities and my impulsiveness are the worst ones.
15. Do you look up to anyone at all?
My older foster brother was a big influence on me when I was younger, and I still look up to him a lot.
16. Are you straight, gay or bisexual?
17. Do you go to school?
I’ve already graduated.
18. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
I already have a kid and I don’t want to marry.
19. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
I don’t think so. I hope not.
20. What are you most afraid of?
Losing people I care about. What people are doing to this planet is also scary.
21. What do you usually wear?
Geeky stuff with a bit of a punky vibe, I guess.
22. What’s one food that tempts you?
Mämmi! I haven’t found it here in SimNation, sadly.
23. Am I annoying you?
Ehhh… not yet.
24. Well, it’s not over!
25. What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)?
Uhhh, lower middle?
26. How many friends do you have?
I have only a handful of close friends. The others are more like acquaintances.
27. What are your thoughts on pie?
It’s good. I like blueberry the most.
28. Favorite drink?
29. What’s your favorite place?
Home. Wherever that is.
30. Are you interested in anyone?
31. That was a stupid question.
Considering I just told you I’m aro-ace, maybe a bit. Though I’m glad you didn’t make assumptions.
32. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
I’m not a fan of the ocean. Lakes are more familiar to me.
33. What’s your type?
I don’t have a type, except when it comes to friends. I like people who take their time to get to know others and find something in common. I also like the kinds of friends I can talk deeply about stuff and play games with.
34. Any fetishes?
Do you have any? If you feel uncomfortable answering, then don’t ask!
35. Camping or indoors?
Like I said, camping – though not in games *dry laugh*. But indoors is fun too.
Well, there we go! It was fun again! I have more chapters coming soon-ish for this story. They’re more collab chapters, and they’re full of pretty big revelations and stuff, so I’m really excited!
I hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely time!